Introducing ETS Dental-Staff Sourcing
We are very pleased to introduce ETS Dental – Staff Sourcing. The quickest, easiest, most cost effective way to find Dental Staff Team Members for your practice. It will save you time, money and a lot of frustration the next time you need a qualified Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Office Manager or Administrative Team Member for your practice.
All you need to do is contact Tiffany Worstell, our Dental Staff – Sourcing Specialist ator firstname.lastname@example.org. With one phone call she will:
Save you Time and Frustration
• Execute an organized recruiting campaign.
• Customize your screening process by asking you a series of questions and listening intently to your specific needs.
• Write, post, and email the ad to passive, A-player candidates.
• Weed out unqualified and uninterested candidates.
• Write up and present to you only those candidates who meet your criteria.
Expand your Search
• Post your opening for 30 days on multiple job boards including: Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, ETSDental.com, Indeed.com and many other specialty sites. An ad in the newspaper typically only runs one day.
• Contact passive candidates who expressed interest in similar positions.
• Speak with candidates who may be relocating to your area.
Protect your confidentiality
• Your name will not be mentioned so staff and patients won’t be alarmed.
• Your identity is not revealed until you choose to contact a candidate.
Save you Money
• For a one-time cost of $895 per position, we run your ads, screen and present candidates for an entire 30 days.
• The cost is less than most local papers and job boards.
• Contact, interview and hire as many as you would like!
We’ve piloted this program in four states with tremendous success. Client practices who piloted ETS Dental – Staff Sourcing were so pleased with the results they’ve already asked us to start other recruiting campaigns.
We can still offer contingency search services for key Dental Staff Team Members. We also continue to offer temporary or contract staffing for short-term or temporary to permanent hires. Tiffany can help you pick the service that is best for your practice.
ETS Dental – Staff Sourcing was created to provide an easier, quicker and more cost-effective way to find Dental Staff than the traditional method of running an ad in the local newspaper. If your practice needs a new Dental Staff Team Member, call Tiffany Worstellor email email@example.com today!
Nov 3, 2021
As the largest and most successful dental recruiting firm in the country, we know a thing or two when it comes to growing your practice. In short, we've observed that practice...
Oct 27, 2021
The market for dental talent has always been competitive. Several factors have combined to make what was already a tight market even more challenging. These include: Grad...
Jun 23, 2021
You thought your staffing issue was solved. You felt you had the right fit, you were confident the job offer was solid, you made the offer, and yet, somehow, they took another...
Mar 24, 2021
Everyone is trying to understand what’s coming next in a post-COVID-19 world. While we have no special foresight into the future of the pandemic, we can tell you what we hav...
Jun 16, 2020
There is a common perception that interviews are about putting the best face forward for both the practice and the potential employee. While it is natural to want to make a go...
Apr 22, 2020
With some states in the beginning stages of lifting isolation restrictions and making small, careful steps toward a new normal after the COVID-19 crisis, many of the practice ...
Jan 21, 2020
You think you’ve found a candidate who might just be the perfect fit and you’re looking forward to a great interview. However, your candidate could have a flight delay on ...
Jan 13, 2020
“Hire people who are smarter than you are—whose talents surpass yours—and give them opportunities for growth. It's the smart thing to do and it is a sign of high persona...
Jan 2, 2020
The big ball has dropped. The champagne has popped. The calendar page has turned. A lot of the planning for 2020 has probably already taken place. Now it’s time to start ...
Nov 26, 2019
The rest of the corporate America is dealing with what dental practices have known for years: it's tough to attract and retain top talent. Even when you find a promising candi...