Learn to Place Implants in Private Practice
30 minutes west from Downtown Atlanta – This is an established practice where you will have support and patients to be productive without being pushed to sacrifice quality. This is a great Associate Dentist position for a quality-focused dentist who enjoys building relationships with patients and who wants to grow as a clinician.
- Comprehensive Dentistry. Most procedures offered in-house. Owner willing to teach
- Great office culture with an efficient, well-trained support team already in place
- Great reputation. Getting 200+ new patients per month
- Office Treatment philosophy truly emphasizes the patient’s best interests above all
- Learn to Place Implants
- Modern- CBCT, digital scanners, surgical suite
- $200,000-$300,000+ includes initial guarantee, percentage. Benefits include medical insurance, 401k, paid malpractice, CE allowance.
- DDS or DMD degree and licensed (or ability to obtain license) to practice in Georgia
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Love for CE and a strong desire for professional growth
- At least 1 year of experience strongly preferred
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate and practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!