$250,000+ Income, Ownership Potential
Great Work Environment
Busy Schedule, Comprehensive Practice
This is a chance to join an established private practice where you will have everything you need for an awesome career- tons of PPO/cash patients, experienced support staff, a modern facility, an experienced dentist seeing patients in the same office, and a practice owner who will mentor or leave you alone as needed.
- Modern office with a digital scanner, CBCT, implant system, WaveOne
- Take over for an associate leaving the area
- Great practice culture. Fun environment. Practice is oriented toward CE, learning and improvement
- M-TH schedule, No night or weekend hours
- $800 daily minimum with 32% of adjusted production. No lab deductions. $250,000+ income potential
- Partnership or Ownership after 6-24 months, depending on the associate
Great area with a lot to offer!
- Franklin, NC, offers a tranquil and picturesque Appalachian setting with stunning nature, waterfalls, and outdoor activities like hiking and fishing
- The town exudes a warm small-town charm, fostering a tight-knit community that celebrates its rich cultural heritage and hosts various events and festivals
- Residents enjoy an affordable cost of living, access to quality healthcare facilities, and the convenience of being close to popular attractions like the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Blue Ridge Parkway
Qualifications: This is a great opportunity for a hard-working associate dentist with great people skills. Some experience preferred. Must have or be eligible for a North Carolina dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!