Comprehensive Private Practice
If you have the people skills and clinical ability to thrive with a high dental IQ patient base, this is the opportunity for you. This practice provides comprehensive dentistry with a special emphasis on patient satisfaction. You will have well-trained support staff, the latest technology, and great colleagues.
Associate Dentist Job Details:
- In-network PPO patients from the better-paying plans
- CBCT, iTeros, implant systems, electric handpieces, full surgical suites
- Primarily adult patients
- Take over $60,000+ monthly doctor collections
- Excellent income potential. Pay based on a percentage of net production
- Benefits include 401k, health insurance, CE stipend
Associate Dentist Criteria:
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent people skills and experience presenting and gaining acceptance for comprehensive cases
- High standards for quality with advanced restorative skills. Experience with Invisalign, implant placement ideal
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate any practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!#indeeddental