Busy Practice, Partnership Potential, Mentor Available
Great Job for an Early-Career Dentist!
Join a practice that is consistently recognized as one of the best in the region. Have a consistently full schedule, work with a well-trained team and rely on an experienced dentist to provide support or mentor as needed.
- Growing practice getting 120-140 new patients per month
- No production quotas. Practice with autonomy over your patients
- Modern office with CEREC
- Great local reputation. Consistently voted one of the best dental practices in the area
- $200,000+ Income Potential plus benefits
- Partnership possible after an associate period (interest in partnership not required)
Lynchburg is a growing city with a large University. It is a great combination of recreation and amenities without the traffic and crime of the big city.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!