Comprehensive Practice Offering Great Income
Enjoy working in one of the most successful private practices in the region. This is a full-time position in a comprehensive practice with an excellent local reputation for quality care, advanced technology, and providing a great patient experience.
- State-of-the-art practice with iTero, CEREC, CBCT, implant system
- Most procedures offered in-house. Provide the procedures you are comfortable with or refer in-practice for cases like implants, advanced extractions, sedations, molar endo
- $200,000-$250,000 income potential, depending on experience. 30-35% of net production with a $700 daily minimum for six months
- Benefits include health insurance, 401K, paid malpractice, $6,000 annually for CE
- Partnership potential after an associate period
This is an ideal positions for an outgoing, friendly dentist who enjoys building relationships with patients.
We are looking for:
- Tennessee dental license or the ability to get one
- Open to a new dental school graduate or experienced dentists
- Experience with advanced clinical procedures (implants, sedation) ideal but willing to train
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate any practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!