Learn Implants before Taking Over Ownership
Enjoy a busy schedule while working alongside an experienced dentist who is happy to mentor. Learn to place implants before taking in a partnership role leading to ownership.
- Great location in Matthews
- CBCT, 3D printer, CEREC, guided implant system
- Work-life balance. No evening hours
- Partnership after 1 year. Ownership after 2-3
- Mentoring. The owner is proficient in implant surgeries including all-on-X. Willing to teach
- $170,000-$200,000+ first-year income potential. Pay includes an initial daily rate, percentage
- 40% out-of-network patients, 60% in-network PPOs
Associate Dentist criteria:
- North Carolina dental license or license eligible
- Good people skills
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Must be willing to learn advanced procedures
- Interest in practice ownership in the future
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!