Learn to Place Implants, Mentoring Available
Excellent Associate opportunity for a General Dentist to make a great income, learn to place implants, and potentially start on the path to partnership. 30-minutes from downtown Knoxville.
Associate General Dentist Position Description
- Established private practice
- Practice-paid implant placement training
- Mix of PPO and cash-paying patients
- Modern office with iTero, implant system, CBCT
- Owner available to mentor
- 80-100 new patients per month
- M-TH schedule. No nights or weekends
- Guaranteed daily rate plus a percentage. Benefits available
- Partnership potential after an associate period
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active Tennessee dental license or be able to obtain one
- Experience and/or Residency training preferred but would consider a 2024 dental school graduate
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!