Fee for Service, Comprehensive Dentistry
Interviewing potential Associates for a position in a busy boutique practice that provides comprehensive dentistry to an all fee for service patient base. Practice provides cosmetic dentistry, implants, Botox, Invisalign, molar endo, in-house. Enjoy long-term relationships with patients who value their dental health.
- All Fee for Service. Not a participating provider with any insurance plans
- Modern office. CBCT, 3D printer, CEREC, Laser
- Comprehensive Clinical Philosophy influenced by Pankey and Spear
- Excellent Reputation
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide traditional General Dentistry services including exams, fixed and removable prosthodontics, operative dentistry, extractions, anterior, premolar, basic molar root canals. Perform more advanced procedures with training
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active Georgia dental license or be able to obtain one
- Some practice experience needed. At least 2-3 years preferred
Compensation for the Associate Dentist
- Compensation based on a percent of adjusted production with an initial guarantee available
- Some benefits including retirement, CE stipend
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate any practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!