Associate General Dentist
Established Practice in a Desirably Location
Join a private group practice committed to providing high-quality dental care. The practice places a strong emphasis on quality, utilizing the best labs and continuously striving to enhance the patient experience.
Associate General Dentist Key Details:
- Compensation: 1099 (W2 negotiable). 30% of net production with no lab deductions. Open to negotiations for an initial daily rate if required.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience or a strong residency background preferred. We also value people skills and motivation to deliver exceptional care.
- Schedule: Your schedule is flexible, and you can set your hours within the office schedule, as this is a 1099 position. Office hours are M-TH 7-4, F 7-1
- Location: Alpharetta, a highly desirable area.
- Timely Opportunity: We need to fill this position within 90 days.
- Collections: This office is on pace for $850,000 in collections in 2023.
- Patient Inflow: 40 new patients per month
- Cutting-Edge Technology: CEREC, CBCT, and a Sedation suite, to support your work. We have 6 operatories to accommodate your practice.
- Patient Base: There are 1600 active patients, with the majority being PPO/FFS, and around 30-40% DMO.
What You’ll Love:
- Take Over Schedule: You’ll have the opportunity to take over an existing patient schedule, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Desirable Location: Alpharetta is an attractive place to live and work.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Call/Text: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate and practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!