Busy Practice in suburban Raleigh
This is a great opportunity for an associate dentist to see a busy patient schedule in an established private dental practice.
- Busy general and family dentistry practice with 20+ years in the area
- Work with a dentist colleague on-site
- Modern office with experienced hygienists, assistants to support you
- Pay includes daily guarantee, %, no lab deductions, benefits, paid holidays
- Partnership potential after an associate period
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a growing practice. If you are looking for a career position, call today!
Must have a DMD or DDS degree and a North Carolina license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!