High Quality Private Practice Experience!
Located in Clarksville, this is an exceptional opportunity for a pediatric dentist seeking high-quality private practice experience. Join a practice who has created a culture of teamwork and who uses values-based leadership to drive their clinical and business philosophy to best serve their patient families.
State of the Art Facilities:
- Moving into a brand-new state-of-the-art facility!
- Cutting edge technology. Fully digital, chartless, Lightscapel CO2 Laser etc.
- Support Staff:
- Highly trained & efficient
- Creates positive energy in the clinic every day making it a fun and comfortable atmosphere for both patients and staff.
- Enables Dr.’s to be very productive and fulfilled.
- 11,000 active patients over the last 2 years.
- Unlimited growth potential to reach your goals. Booked out
- 75% FFS & PPO. 25% Medicaid
- 14 Operatories. 14 Assistants and staff
- Comprehensive “Bread and Butter” pediatric dentistry
- Tongue Tie / Lip Tie Services
- Utilizes the highest quality and safest dental materials on the market.
- In-office conscious sedations as well as hospital dentistry
- Partnership potential for the right doctor.
- Mentorship for the recent graduate.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Employee Position
- Comprehensive benefits package. Flexible and negotiable. If you need it, we will likely offer it.
- Top Earnings Opportunity. Higher of daily guarantee starting at $1,200 and based experience/credentials or % of collections. The patients are there to exceed daily guarantee in a short period of time.
Clarksville is a thriving community who is experiencing amazing growth and is set to become the 4th largest city in Tennessee in 2024. It has recently been named the best place to live in America by Money Magazine, Clarksville has an affordable housing market with great cost of living. Conveniently located to Nashville, you can also experience the best of major metro living with a relatively short drive.
If you are a pediatric dentist committed to providing high quality patient care and who has high moral values and wants to be part of a dynamic, patient focused team you have found the right practice.
The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed Pediatric dentistry residency and should be licensed or qualified to obtain license in the State of Tennessee
Interviewing Now! For more information apply directly or contact Gary Harris.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com