Outstanding opportunity for an orthodontist to join a high-quality private practice in the Midwest. This practice is looking for the right doctor to join their high caliber team 3-4 days week!
- Practice has a team environment that prides itself on a growth mindset – always improving both personally and professionally. Everyone Wins!
- Well established and respected practice serving Columbus for over 25 years.
- Tremendous new patient flow. Currently maxed out so plenty of opportunity to reach both your professional and earnings goals.
- FFS only practice!
- Remarkably beautiful facilities. The nicest anywhere
- The latest technology
- Work out of 6 chairs with 6 assistants
- Treated like special individuals. They are! Each member of their team is a contributor to this practices’ great success.
- Highly trained, experienced & efficient
- Enables Dr.’s to be very productive and enriched.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package. Flexible and negotiable on exact offerings
- Health Insurance
- CE stipend
- License renewal
- Excellent Earnings Opportunity. Daily per diem $1,750 – $2,000+ based on experience/credentials with start bonuses.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance
Columbus combines Midwestern charm with a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere. This city is known for its friendly residents, diverse culture and many job opportunities in a wide variety of industries to name a few. Columbus also offers top-tier educational and research institutions, a thriving arts and culture scene and is known as a “foodies paradise”. The climate is great, and you can experience all four seasons. Warm Summers, Beautiful Fall Colors, White Christmases, and Vibrant Springs. All in all, the perfect place to live and practice!
If you are an orthodontist committed to providing high quality patient care and who wants to be part of a dynamic, patient focused team you have found the right practice.
The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed Orthodontic residency and should be licensed or qualified to obtain a license in the State of Ohio.
Interviewing Now! For more information apply directly or contact Gary Harris.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com