This is a great opportunity for a pediatric dentist looking for a busy schedule in a high quality private pediatric dental practice in Indianapolis. Join a fast paced, laughter filled practice with a dynamic work environment where you can achieve both your personal as well as professional goals and be in control of how much you earn!
- 6,400+ active patients
- Unlimited growth potential to reach your goals. Booked out
- 9 Operatories, 3 hygiene operatories. Adding 2 surgical suites for in-office GA cases
- Comprehensive “Bread and Butter” pediatric dentistry
- In-office conscious sedations as well as hospital dentistry
- Mentorship for the recent graduate. Autonomy for the experienced practitioner
- Highly experienced & efficient
- Creates positive energy in the clinic every day making it a fun and comfortable atmosphere for both patients and staff.
- Enables Dr.’s to be very productive and fulfilled.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Employee Position
- Comprehensive benefits package. Flexible and negotiable. If you need it, we will likely offer it.
- Top Earnings Opportunity. Higher of an above average daily guarantee-based on experience/credentials, Greater of $1,500+/day or 35% of adjusted production. The patients are there to exceed daily guarantee in a short period of time.
- Minor dependents of employees will receive free dentistry and cleaning except for associated lab costs.
- CE will be paid for any approved CE course.
- License renewal.
- Reimbursement for 2 pairs of scrubs & 2 lab jackets per year.
- A retirement plan for eligible employees who can participate with voluntary 401(k) contributions.
Indianapolis is the third-most populous city in the Midwest and has much to offer. The cost of living is very affordable, and the job market is strong. The sports and entertainment opportunities are endless. From their NBA and NFL teams to their major universities’ teams to the Indianapolis 500 there is always something to cheer about. Food & Wine Magazine named Indy one of America’s most exciting up-and-coming food cities. Health care is one of Indianapolis’ largest industries with their hospitals being recognized as some of the country’s best. The climate is great, and you can experience all four seasons. Warm Summers, Beautiful Fall Colors, White Christmases, and Vibrant Springs. All in all, the perfect place to live and practice!
If you are a pediatric dentist committed to providing high quality patient care and who wants to be part of a dynamic, patient focused team you have found the right practice.
The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed Pediatric dentistry residency and should be licensed or qualified to obtain a license in the State of Indiana.
Interviewing Now! For more information apply directly or contact Gary Harris.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com