Archive for March 2012
Great Thank You Note After a Dentist Interviews
I get asked about the best way to send a thank you note after an interview. These days a simple email is all you need to send. Be sure to send the note within 24 hours of your interview. The sooner the better. Below is a great example (with edits for confidentiality) of one that…Read More
Thank You Note!
Post Interview Tip. It’s simple, quick and leaves a lasting impression and makes a significant difference in who gets an offer of employment. Research indicates that only 20% of candidates who have been on an interview do it. Where are the other 80% of job seekers missing the boat? Sending a thank you note! You…Read More
Mixed Signals Still Give Top Performers Confidence
When Fall Fashion Week rolled out in New York in February, many designers were reversing course on their hem lengths—and not always in the same direction. While there were not many mini-skirts, there also were fewer of the full-length gowns than were seen last season. Some designers—most notably Alexander Wang—chose to go with several seemingly…Read More